Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Work in Progress Wednesday...

Over on 365 Things You Didn't Know About Me, Kate and I have gotten bored of talking about ourselves, so we've mixed it up a bit, getting to know each other in different ways. Wednesdays are now "Work(s) in Progress" where we share something we're working on. Since I thought you all might be interested in what I'm doing, too. I These are three of the projects I have going and I will have them all done by this weekend.


First, a coral colored fleece for Buttercup. I hate doing the zippers on these, so even though it has been cut out for a week, I haven't sewn a stitch on it. Since I promised her, however, it will get done.


Second, the two other pillows for the gym/Charming's room/guest room. I whipped up the other two in an evening and I'm going to try to get these two done tonight.


Finally, I am making a tote bag (the big light blue one in the picture on the pattern) out of the striped fabric and having a dark blue liner. It is all cut out and ready to be sewn, too. I got the fabric from the remnant section at JoAnn's and I had the pattern, so the whole thing will cost about $3.00.

No comments: