Some of you may have noticed, we fell behind on our daily Grace in Small Things.
Actually, I did. I think I like this new way of doing it more, so I may switch to a once a week posting of GIST. We'll see...
Anyway, here they are:
Buttercup finds grace in:
1. The fluffy fur on Biscuit.
3. Blue Skies
6. Anti-itch cream
Valiant finds grace in:
1. The jacuzzi.
Superman finds grace in:
3. My Wife
4. My kids.
6. My workout buddy. (Guess who the Red Fox dumped me for?)
Charming finds grace in:
1. The opportunity to rearrange my room so my friends and I can hang out there
2. That people want to hang out with me.
(I have to get more from Charming...he's busy!)
I find grace in:
1. The first signs of spring...the little green shoots pushing their way through the soil.
2. The longer days.
3. My washing machine--seriously, imagine life without it.
4. Friends who keep in touch over long distances.
5. Bloggy support for personal challenges
6. Skype -- how cool is that?
We're still one day behind, but I think that is okay...