Thursday, July 30, 2009

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

...so Lilsista will completely understand why I pulled over and bought this for $5!


In case you all aren't aware of what I'm talking about, look at this gorgeous planter that Lilsista made, complete with step-by-step instructions. It is so awesome that even Superman gave it an enthusiastic thumbs-up!

(This is her photo, too! I totally "borrowed" it to show it to you all.)

Guess I know what we're working on this weekend!

P.S. We still don't know what is wrong with our Lucky Baby. As I type this, we've already dropped her off for a kitty ultrasound and we're just waiting for the call to pick her up and take her back to the animal hospital. Sigh...

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Oh my!...Oh my!!! ... OH MY!!!! :0)! You are sooooo great! I knew I liked you for a reason!!! I love that you loved my window box!!!!! You rock! I hope you have lots of fun putting it together and share the finished project with us soon:0)! P.S. If you are short a project supervisor or two...I can send a couple your way!! Ha! Infinite smiles to you! :0)!

DarcyLee said...

See, this is why I visit other people's blogs-for lots of creative inspiration. Thanks for sharing this. I'm sorry about your sweet kitty cat. Hope you can figure out what's wrong with her so she can feel better soon.

Andrea said...

adorable

momstheword said...

Well I loved it on lilsista's blog so can't wait to see a picture of it on yours!

BTW, I am being good and not exercising today as I think staying quiet will be much more comfortable.

CaliGirl said...

Hey my displaced So Cal Girl...how ya doing!? I had to comment when I saw this. Do you remember my dining room picture? It's a window just like this that I painted black (on my red wall) and attached old black and white photos to it from my and Eddie's childhood to it. I think it's awesome, and I like this idea, too. I know you were looking for 'something' to put up on a wall a while back, and thought I would send you another "hmmmm...now I hadn't thought of that". Especially with our scrapbooking experience, you could mat your pictures really nice...which I didn't. Send me an email if you want me to take and send you a picture. Love ya!