Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random stuff...

Some of you may have noticed that I switched my blog background (but some of you, who receive the feeds like I do, might not have!)...I switched to one I got at ShabbyBlogs.com (for free, of course). You should check it out and see if there is anything there that tickles your fancy. That doesn't mean, however, that I've stopped checking in at Jannypie, the designer of my previous blog background.


In fact, I'm sporting this sweet little calendar as my desktop image these days. Isn't it cool? I don't know about you, but I like to have my computer be pretty, too, and these designers make it difficult to choose a new look. Jannypie does far more than blog design, though, she's quite crafty, too. If you're looking for inspiration, she might just have it. I'm feeling all crafty now that my craft area is finally coming together and things are settling down after the great furniture round-up.

So, for now, this is what I have on my computer. I'm always amazed at what people can do with a little knowledge about HTML. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. I love that so many people are willing to share the fruits of their labors for free. It feels so much like a wonderful community, doesn't it? As for next month, who knows!

No comments: