Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sam-I-Am keeps busy...

Posted by Picasa

Sam likes to keep busy. When he's not busy ghost writing my blog posts, he's practicing his "Dracula" impersonation.


When he's done straightening me out (and when he's happy with his impersonations), then he moves on to Buttercup. Buttercup needs a lot of help to play her online games. ("Watch that mouse, Buttercup...they can be tricky!")


As if the people haven't worn him out completely, he moves on to the dogs. "Stay, Lucy, Stay"...as you can see, he's got her trained pretty well.

It's all in a day's work and it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a pretty good writer and cook. I notice his been doing a little shopping on the side as well.

Erin said...

Um, yes, he does like to help me go through the JoAnn's and Hancock Fabric ads!

More Than Words said...

Ha! That's cute! If my puppy could do that, she would!!

Clark said...

I am so jealous! I think that I could get use to laying around, at least for a while.

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

I just love this cat! Have you seen LOL cats? He could do well there I am sure! Do the cat and dog get on?
Love Collette xxx

Bren Haas said...

That cat is FABULOUS! THank you for sharing. I share many photos of my kittens at my BGgarden blog. Please stop by sometime!

Anonymous said...

ROFL. Wanna trade Evil Empire Ernie for Sam I am? I'd love a day where my cat doesn't think he's young enough to jump three feet and then realize mid-air he's not, so my shoulders and back stay torn up, because 28 lbs of cat is ALWAYS needed to sit on one shoulder!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I was going to ask you the same thing as Collette (above) if you've seen LOL cats. SO hilarious!!! Plus you can take your own pictures and add your own captions and these pictures of your cat are perfect! Have a great weekend ~ ♥

Unknown said...

Um, is that a dog IN the house? (I noticed it wasn't Daisy BTW) Sam-I-Am is a very clever cat. Random is learning how to ghost write my blog, but she gets distracted easily by the cursor. (It is really cute to watch though.)

Unknown said...

oh wait, I spotted Daisy laying down next to her. What is going on there? Have the dogs mutinied?