Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It Doesn't Take Much...

...to make me smile. This morning, I got up and started to "do" things. I worked out (LifeCycle and Wii Yoga), cleaned quite a bit, did some laundry, got the kids started with school, took my friend to lunch for her birthday, took our trash to the dump, got the boy to Boy Scouts, and went to Hancock Fabrics with the girl. Baby steps, I know, but the sense of accomplishment at the end of the day is wonderful.

I even found these cheerful little kitchen updates at Target when I headed out to get dog food.

Aren't those polka dots cute? I think these are so cheerful. (I spent a total of $14.00.)

When I head downstairs to make breakfast tomorrow, I know these polka dots will put a smile on my face.

3 comments:

Marcelle said...

They are very cheerful indeed, I also have things in my home to cheer me up!

Andrea said...

Love your header! Hope you are having an awesome day.
Blessings, andrea

Andrea @ The Train to Crazy said...

Those would make me happy too!