Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Work In Progress Wednesday

It is Work In Progress Wednesday, that not-quite-regular time where I share the things we've been working on in the Nagle household.


This week, I want to share with you the progress we made on Buttercup's under-deck club house. The swing is painted and back up and the cushion was covered before we headed off for our camping trip.


I still need to find my old white curtains to make it more cozy, as well as making a cushion for the other chair (which you can't see), but I think it is heading in the right direction. What do you think? Not bad for some scrap wood, oops paint and a clearance rack shower curtain!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's awesome, and *I* want one!

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

I love the stripes and the shade of green!
Love Collette xxx

Unknown said...

I just love it! I'm starting to think Buttercup is a bit of a nester. Definitely runs in the family.

I can just picture her there curled up with a good book. So sweet.