I saw this wonderful post on Sewducky's blog and thought it was a fabulous idea. I would love to send something hand-made to five of you. So, if you want something wonderful from me and are willing to play along, let me know.
The first five people to leave a comment on this post will get something from me. But in return, you have to do the same thing on your blog and make something for five other people. The details are as follows, and if you want to play, copy the following onto your blog and leave me a post:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. What you get is what you get. (Guess what? I'll definitely be trying to make you something you love!)
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. (Do you honestly think I'd send you something monstrous and annoying?) Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address – after I contact you.