Friday, May 15, 2009

What I did for fun on Friday (NOT!)

So, while you all were digging through your boxes of old photos and sharing them, you might have noticed I never jumped in. I meant to, seriously, I even had a picture in mind. I wanted walk down memory lane with all.

You might have noticed, however, that there is not Friday Photo Flashback posted here.

Well, there is a reason for that…Valiant decided that we would have more fun if we headed off to Urgent Care to get a toothpick removed from his foot! Yep, seriously. My younger prince stepped on a toothpick and it went between his toes and went through to the other side and you could feel it on the top of his foot. Exciting, no? (If you’d like, I could post a picture!No?Yeah, I didn’t think so.) Suffice it say, I haven’t gotten much done today.

(I do have a picture, but I can't get it off my phone...grrrr...so you'll just have to wait and use your imagination!)

3 comments:

Melissa Henning said...

omg! wow, that's scary! Hope his foot heals quickly! :)

More Than Words said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I did miss you today, but now I know where you were.

My, oh my!!!!!

I hope he feels better soon. I can only imagine how they had to get it out. Poor guy!

momstheword said...

I can't see the picture but frankly, I am o.k. with it! Sounds a little scary anyway. Poor thing!