Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Summer...Has Your Neighborhood Been Overrun By Ninjas, too?

The neighborhood has been taken over by ninjas. Apparently, "Ninja Tag" is the name of the game and the neighborhood kids have jumped on the bandwagon. Two cul de sacs full of children raiding the closets for black/dark clothing and running around like thieves in the night. Running around in sweaters, hats, and gloves...ah, that is what summer is all about!


Valiant and Buttercup are up for the challenge.

6 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

Summer Fun!
We love it!
Have a Lovely Weekend!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that's going to catch on around here. It was 101 yesterday. Maybe if you could play in black shorts and no tops.

Anonymous said...

rofl...there's no kids where I live, although my son would be all over it.

Right now we're into bacofying everything (kid prints a picture of a piece of bacon onto a pack of stickers and sticks that onto other things) and trying to keep him out of the cemetery next door and the confederate one a quarter mile back in the woods.

Unknown said...

The neighborhood kids around here play manhunt. I'm glad they don't do the dressed in black thing, people drive like lunatics around here.

Valiant and Buttercup look ready to go though. I hope they kick some butt.

Lorrie said...

I have a little something for you over on my blog...under Sunday!

Clark said...

They look really scary. I do not remember ever wearing so many clothes in the summer. Do you remember having an allergic reaction to pants at the end of summer?