Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shoot Me: 14 of 52

What a crazy day we've had here at the Nagle5 News. Wind gusts of a billion miles per hour have torn out fence boards, ripped up trees, and destroyed the greenhouse. (I'll have pictures tomorrow, but we're beat after spending all afternoon salvaging all of our baby plants, as well as our wintered plants.)
Anyway, it is already week 14 of Shoot Me! I hope you don't mind, but I pulled a picture from October for Shoot Me this week. I actually took this picture to see if I could get used to putting myself in front of the camera and never posted it anywhere. It was taken right after I'd worked out and Buttercup had taken a shower, so she was bright and shiny and I was a bit rough around the edges.


Head on over to Carin's and join the Shoot Me! party...you'll be glad you did.

Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did!

4 comments:

Carin said...

Aw, what a great picture. Buttercup has beautiful eyes, she got them from you it looks like!

2003beachbunch said...

I think you still look great :-)

tberry29 said...

Thats a good pic...I am still trying to get used to picture takin' too ; )
I still prefer to be on the other side of the camera.

Kristen said...

Wow you are really caught up if you are on #14. I am so behind, I might have to do double entries. Look how beautiful your daughter is! I am a bit jealous even though I wouldn't trade my boys for anything.