Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shoot Me - 29 of 52...Lawn mowing again...my life is exciting!

Last week I cheated and had Buttercup take my pictures for the garden meme I do on Fridays.  While she was at it, I decided she should take my Shoot Me picture for this week.  I just told her to get me something I could use this week.   After seeing the shot she got, I think I'm going to have her do it every week!

You know how some pictures of yourself you see and think, "Huh? I never thought I looked like that? I never realized." Well, Buttercup know how to take pictures that I look at and think, "Wow!  That's me?!  Cool!"  Even in the midst of lawn-mowing, the girl knows how to get a good shot. 

Now, the girl is not responsible for my wardrobe...notice my overalls and my gloves...I look cool when I'm mowing, don't I?

Head over to Carin's place to see what everyone else is doing this week.  Shoot Me is simple you taking the opportunity to get in the shot rather than being the one holding the camera.  Your kids/husband/friends/ see you every day and love you just the way you are, so saying that you want to wait until you "look better" doesn't work, now does it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really good picture of you. When I mow I def don't look that pretty. As for your outfit....my mom use to mow in shorts and pink mud boots. It was a sight, let me tell you.

Amy said...

She did get a good picture of you - and I personally like the outfit, cute, comfy and perfect for mowing. :)

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

When you are doing lawn work, you don't have to look pretty!

Living Life said...

You look simply adorable in your overalls! Buttercup may have a future in photography!

Jen said...

Cute... you should see me when I do yard work or for that matter I'm usually look like a bum everyday, lol. We live out and the country and nobody usually sees me working in the yard or feeding the chickens/ducks.