Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Quick Pizza Lunch

My kids loves these things.  As bagels, I don't think they're very good, but as a quick pizza lunch, they are perfect. 
 
Why?  Because most bagels and English muffins have too much bread (for my tastes) for individual pizza.  These bagel thins solve that problem.  Using these little babies, you can make pizzas in about 5 minutes.  Six little individual pizzas, personalized to each person's tastes...all at the same time, all for lunch.

Here is the thing, I think the Bagel Thins are too expensive for what they are unless you get them at Costco (or some other discount place).  With the warehouse price, we got three packs for $5.  (I think each pack has 8 bagel thins, but don't hold me to that.)

So, if you're looking for a quick, fun lunch...try these...I think you'll be pleased.

3 comments:

Clark said...

Those look really good! I like the idea of a thin bagel. Are they making them in other flavors?

Erin said...

Yes, I think they have a multi-grain. Honestly, though, as bagels they're pretty bad.

More Than Words said...

You know, that is a great idea!!!!!!!