Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Work-In-Progress Wednesday...

I think a little accountability goes a long way. Since I've declared Wednesdays to be "Work in Progress Wednesdays" I work a little bit harder to get things done...I don't want to have to confess to you all that I'm too lazy to work on my projects. I think it is a win-win...you get new ideas (maybe) and I get my projects done.

So, here we are on Wednesday again. I'm home from the museum and the chicken burritos were awesome (as usual), and I'm finally getting to my computer to update you on my project status. These are a few of the things I've been working on.



First, I finished the last set of "dish towel pillows" and I got creative to make the pocket closure rather than having to sew them closed. I really like the ways these turned out. I also like that none of them are the same!


Second, Superman got the family room/my craft room/the schoolroom painted and put back in order for the week to start on Monday! He is truly amazing! I ordered some fun fabrics to make pillows and cover the ironing board with, but it already looks so much better. As for all of you who were skeptical of orange, I think you'll agree this turned out really, really fun! Sadly, I didn't take before pictures because I thought I had a ton of them and it seems I only have bad ones! Still you get the idea from them...that will teach me to assume!


P.S. Notice the gorgeous cabinet our television sits on? Superman made it...like the frosted glass? It is plexiglass that he frosted for me...the remotes work through it so we don't have to have the doors open all the time. Isn't that awesome?

What about you? Any projects you want to share with me? I'd love to see what you've been working on.

No comments: