Friday, November 12, 2010

Number 1 Song (on the day you were born!)

The kids and I were goofing around after watching Big Bang Theory last night when I got the great idea to find out what songs were Number 1 on Billboard's Chart on the day each of us were born.

Have you ever done this?  It is so funny.

This is the song was Number 1 on the day I was born:



"Winchester Cathedral" by the New Vaudeville Band was Number One the day Superman was born. The kids? "Believe" by Cher for Buttercup, "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men for Valiant, and " All the Man I Need" by Whitney Houston for Charming.  Oh, and "Another Day in Paradise" by Phil Collins was Number 1 the day Superman and I tied the knot!

Want to do it yourself? Head over to Josh Hosler Number One in History to find out.  You just plug in the Month and the Day and scroll through the years.  It is that easy.

No comments: