Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Cajun-Style" Bird Watching

One of our new kittens, Cajun, is absolutely fascinated by the birds. I often find her watching them. Interestingly, it is clear that the birds are looking at Cajun, too. I confess to wishing I could "hear" their thoughts. Until then, my imagination will have to suffice.

She's just sure fun is to be had, if she can just get into the cage. So far, the birds have declined to invite her. She hasn't given up...


P.S. For those of you with keen eyes who noticed the mousetraps surrounding the birdcage, those were for Sam-I-Am (who has been feeling froggy of late) and are NOT set. They would definitely damage little Cajun.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joy Taylor said...

So very cute. Love how you made them talk!

Charming said...

She's looking so much better!

loveaphid said...

She's Gigantic now. Huge I tell you huge. Sam I Am better look out Cajun is gonna rule the roost. She is adorable... I miss having a kitten. Random still does some kitten type stuff but she really is a cat now.