Sunday, December 13, 2009

Food For Thought


Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. ~Melody Beattie

Jamie@ Beach Family Updates is posting an inspirational quote every day for a year. This one touched me so much that I thought I'd share it with you.

2 comments:

Tootsie said...

well said girl! I just noticed that window box on your header photo....looks a lot like the ones I made for my fence about 5 years ago! I have one down to repair...but the others are doing just fine! Cant wait to see it filled with flowers!

Tricia said...

What perfect timing! My sister just wrote that her husband and son are safely home from a long trip, she has a short work week, her life is good and she is so thankful! So I told her about your blog entry today and copied and pasted this quote for her. And I'm going to figure out how to turn the whole thing into a framable picture to hang on my wall - I need this reminder every single day! Thank-you so much for sharing this :)