Tuesday, December 8, 2009

30 Day Shred - Day 23 (-2 Degrees F Edition!)

Can you say cold? It was -2 F when Superman left for work this morning and back down to 5 F at 7:00 p.m. this evening. Boy, am I glad I don't count on being able to go outside to exercise. -2 is super cold, even if you don't mind the cold.

Valiant and I did Day 23 (or Day 3 of Level 3) and we sailed through it. I am amazed at how much stronger we've gotten in three weeks. If you're considering jump-starting your exercise program, a commitment to this 30 day program is just the ticket. I can't say enough about how different I feel inside. I'm more flexible, I have more stamina, my balance is better, and I have rediscovered muscles I thought lost forever. And it is not just me...Valiant is getting stronger, his coordination has improved and his stamina is fabulous. This journey has been a win-win for both us.

Now, I've got to go sit by the heater and watch the Biggest Loser Finale! See you tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only did 10 minutes tonight. Wasn't feeling good today. I did get in a lot of painting today. This room is taking far longer than I thought it would and my dead line is getting closer and closer. So Hubby and I worked like crazy people trying to get the room done. I did watch the biggest loser finale. I can't imagine having a BMI of 70! If I lost 1/2 my body weight I would die. I wonder do they have a lower weight limit they allow, because since they use percentages of weight lost, there has to be a limit to the lower amount they will allow. If I went on there, I couldn't lose more than 25% of my weight or I'd be anorexic. And that would be pushing the very bottom of the barrel. So surely they don't allow people on the show unless they can afford to lose at least 200+ pounds. Which I can't even imagine. I feel better today. I think I was just really tired yesterday for some reason. So cleaning house, painting and hopefully back to my 30 minutes.