Saturday, June 4, 2011

This is Primal - Mushroom and Swiss Cheese Omelet

Another simple meal brought to you by primal eating...the omelet.

I just bought some cast iron frying pans because I refuse to use non-stick pans if I don't have to (our electric griddle is non-stick...sigh) and I decided to test the legendary non-stick reputation of cast iron.  I must confess, I wasn't disappointed.

A simple omelet is one of the easiest meals you can make...simple mix up some eggs, throw on some of your favorites extras and serve.  I made this omelet for myself, but Valiant had bacon and cheddar.  (More manly, or something.)


Look at that buttery goodness...sauteed mushrooms are so amazing, aren't they?  There you have it, another easy primal meal.

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

Very nice. ;)

I love sauteed mushrooms with almost anything!

Enjoy your weekend!

LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella