Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am SOOO cool!

For this moment, at least, my kids say that I am sooo cool!  In case you don't read the date/time on blog posts, I'll fill you in.  As I type this, it is 12:48 AM on Tuesday morning.  We got home at 12:20 AM.  Yes, we have been out quite late, especially for a Monday night.  Why?  Well, for those of you who might not know it, at 12:01 AM this morning, Halo Reach became available for sale.    You also might not know that we all need to find out if Halo is worthwhile without the Master Chief.  Now, don't ask me anymore.  That was the sum total of my knowledge.

No, I am not cool because I knew that.  I am cool because I loaded up the kids, drove to our local Best Buy and waited around until 12:00 AM to be let in the store so that Valiant (and Buttercup) could buy Halo Reach long before the traditional 10:00 AM store opening.  (Apparently, those 10 hours are vital to game play.)



Look at those faces!  Even after spending their own money, these kids are happy campers.  So, for this brief moment in time, my kids think I am cool.  Now that I'm done being cool, I'm going to bed.

No comments: