Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Red Fox - My Personal Trainer


You all know those Hollywood types have personal trainers and they're getting more popular with average people, too. Even gym memberships tend to include a certain number of sessions with a personal trainer as a carrot to get you in the gym and making progress so you'll keep up your membership. You just get better results if you have some accountability, someone pushing you to work harder.

Well, given all that, I didn't want you to think I am doing without a personal trainer, just because I'm using my home gym. In fact, I've worked out 5 days in a row because of my personal trainer...he's big, he's bad, and I don't want to disappoint him. He tells me he's the Red Fox and he keeps his mask on during our time together - kind of like the Lone Ranger - so I don't know his alias. I haven't really dug too deeply, though. I just keep pedaling. I figure if a superhero like him is willing to spend time getting my fanny in shape, I don't want to disappoint him. Now, I know you're jealous, but saving the world takes time and I don't think he can spare any time to accompany you as you work out. No, this one is all mine.

So now you know and whenever you think of me working out, now you have a really good picture of what I'm dealing with!

3 comments:

Clark said...

OMG! This guy looks tough! He probably can scare pounds off of you.

Melissa Henning said...

lol that's really cute eer... bad a$$. I'm sure the Red Fox doesn't want to be called "cute" lol

Valiant said...

I AM AWESOME, LIKE I MEAN TOTALLY AWESOME.