Saturday, November 12, 2011

Not a saint, that's for sure!

I am doing a pretty good job of eating primally, but I still have my moments.

Last week I broke down and made myself an 8 x 8 pan of rice krispie bars.  Butter, marshmallows, and plain wrap rice krispies (cheap, aren't I?).  I'd like to tell you about how I shared with the kids, but the truth is that they don't like rice krispie bars.  What is wrong with them?  (It must come from their father's side of the family!!)  So...



I ate the entire thing!

They were so good...

And I comfort myself by rationalizing quite a bit...they didn't have any wheat, right?  Oh, and I didn't make a 9 x 13 pan, either!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I love Rise Krispie bars too. I agree, what is wrong with your kids?

Erin said...

They get that from their father!! ;)