Saturday, November 13, 2010

Updated

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Dear Family-

I am going to try this new blog feature to see how well it works!

Well, I would like to pick up my mail, but I really do not have any
place to put it right now. My living arrangements are quite sparse at
the present time. I am currently living in a tent that is capable of
holding about 100 people. Imagine a huge tent with 6 rows each row
containing 8 bunks. Since I got here on Thursday, there have only been
about 40 people in there. Last night at 3:20 AM, the other 60 people
arrived. I know this because it sounded like a hoard of elephants
started running through the tent in a wild rage. Actually, it was just
60 exuberant soldiers that just rotated off a FOB. You can blame them
for being excited.

I basically have one bunk in this whole building that I use for my
space. There are no wall lockers or anyplace to unpack or store things.
So essentially, I am living out of my bag still. Living within that
whole concept of only 100 items is real easy in this environment. The
less you have the better. Hopefully, I will be moved to more permanent
arrangements within the next couple of weeks.

I hope this get posted!

Love you all!



Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great blog


[url=http://bradhsfxga.livejournal.com/]برامج[/url]
[url=http://bradhsfxga.livejournal.com/]برامج التحميل[/url]