Monday, July 5, 2010

Silly Fun - What is Your Fairy Name?

Green Fairy Wings Fly Images

My sister has a blog filled with whimsy and shared this little bit of silly fun...as I aspire to be a fairy princess when I grow up, I just couldn't resist. When I plugged in my name, I discovered the following:

Your fairy is called Moth Reedweb
She is a panpipe player and enchantment singer.
She lives close to crystal caverns and stalagtite grottos.
She is only seen in the mist of an early morning.
She collects crystals to wear on her dresses. She has gentle green butterfly wings.

1 comment:

Clark said...

Okay, here you go....

Your fairy is called Feather Catweb
She is a playful guardian of small animals.
She lives in high places where the clouds meet the earth.
She is only seen in the mist of an early morning.
She wears pale blue like the sky. She has multicoloured wings like a butterfly.