Monday, January 18, 2010

You're Invited

Superman decided that blogging was one of the ways he was going to share his adventures over the next year and you're invited to join us. Yep, you read that correctly. Superman has begun a blog to share his overseas adventures with us all.

He's called it "365 and a wake-up" which I'm told is the way military personnel reference their time at a specific duty station.

He's asked the children and me to join him to share what we're doing back home. So, if you're interested in a man's point of view, head over to see what Superman has to say. Yesterday's post? "How NOT to get kidnapped?" Well, um, okay then. Oh, yay, that made me excited - not!

Feel free to comment on any of our posts. Don't be confused even though mine are written as letters to Superman. That format is helping me to gather my thoughts. the kids will begin posting this week, too. I'm actually pretty excited about that, as I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to say about all this.

3 comments:

Bonnie @ The Boatwright Family said...

Great idea to have the blog! I know it'll help you feel more connected.

Andrea said...

Heading over!

Andrea @ The Train to Crazy said...

Great idea! Modern technology really does take some of the sting out of the distance doesn't it!