Monday, January 19, 2009
Oh My Goodness, I Got A Blog Award!
Can you believe it? I can't, either! But, Momstheword gave me an award. I am so excited...I feel like Sally Field's, "You like me, you really like me!". Anyway, part of the award is that I must pass it along to five blogs I adore and list five things I'm addicted to. Hmmm...narrowing it down to five will be tough...
Okay, in no particular order, and in no way a complete list, here are some things I'm addicted to:
1. Diet Coke (on tap)...I've been wondering if I could get one of those little fountains in my own home and have the Diet Coke truck stop on by as part of its daily runs.
2. Egg McMuffins - you can read about it here.
3. Lip Gloss - weird, I know.
4. Reading - I love, love, love to read.
5. Malted Milk Balls - It can't be Whoppers (that is NOT chocolate they cover those in, what is that?), it has to be real chocolate...you can get them in the Brachs bins at the grocery store, but DON'T...I'll eat them all!
And five blogs I love:
1. 50s Housewife - she posts on so many different topics, she keeps me thinking...
2. Generations Gone By - she's a genealogist who posts on all things life, not just genealogy. I wonder if putting together the puzzles of the past keep her contemplating the present. Today's post is all about giving the best you have to your family, not just waiting for company to share your best.
3. LoveAphid - She truly keeps it random and I like that. She's just committed to 365 Days of Grace where she's listing five things each day that she is blessed by. (Plus she's my sister!)
4. 365daysofexercise - Melissa is bravely sharing her challenge to herself with us all...I'm so inspired by her.
5. Momstheword - I probably shouldn't do a tag back, but truly, her post today about Making your Home Sing illustrates so well why I enjoy her blog so much.
So, there you have it...Five of my favorite blogs...that is not all of my favorites, by along shot, but those are the ones who are inspiring me these days!
Please go check them out...you'll love them.